【美词佳句】 我是传奇经典台词 有哪些?

2021年11月9日美文评论27阅读模式

我是传奇经典台词 1、Dan's Mother: How can you just sit there?my son is going to die 你怎么能就这么坐在那边?我儿子就要死了 House: If I eat standing up, I spill. 如果我站着吃东西,就会洒出来. 2、Luke: Is this a good hospital? 这家医院好吗? Ho

我是传奇经典台词

1、Dan’s Mother: How can you just sit there?my son is going to die

你怎么能就这么坐在那边?我儿子就要死了

House: If I eat standing up, I spill.

如果我站着吃东西,就会洒出来.

2、Luke: Is this a good hospital?

这家医院好吗?

House: Depends on what you mean by "good". I like the chairs.

这得看你对好医院的定义了,我喜欢这里的椅子.

3、Dr. Foreman: Isn’t treating patients why we became doctors?

医治病人难道不是我们成为医生的原因吗?

House: No, treating illnesses is why we became doctors. Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.

不,医治疾病才是我们做医生的原因,医治病人则是医生痛苦的根源.

4、Dr. Wilson: I love my wife.

我爱我老婆

House: You certainly love saying it.

当然,你爱这样说。

5、患者说他可以和上帝对话,然后house说他的问题应该在他的脑袋上.

chase说,这只是宗教信仰

house:you talk to God,you’re religious.God talks to you,you’re psychotic.

你和上帝说话,是信仰,上帝和你说话,是精神病。

6、House: But I have a theory. There is one chemical that, if ingested, it causes a person’s estrogen level to increase dramatically.

我有个理论,有一种药品被服用后会导致病人体内的雌激素水平大幅上升.

Bill: What is it?

那是什么?

House: It’s called…estrogen.

我们把它称作…雌激素

7、Dr. Forman: Ten-year olds do not have heart attacks. It’s got to be a mistake.

10岁的孩子不会得心脏病,肯定有什么地方错了

House: Right. The simplest explanation is she’s a 40-year old lying about her age. Maybe an actress trying to hang on.

没错,最简单的答案就是她谎报了年纪,她其实已经四十岁了.也许她是个女演员.

8、有一患者是一个志向远大的黑人议员

House: You’re not going to be President either way – they don’t call it the White House because of the paint job

你无论如何都成不了总统的,白宫之所以叫白宫可不只是因为它是给漆成白色的.

9、House: People don’t want a sick doctor.

人们不喜欢生病的医生.

Dr. Wilson: That’s fair enough, I don’t like healthy patients.

那很公平,我也不喜欢健康的病人.

10、Dr. Foreman: Oh, Cameron, I need you for a couple of hours.

Cameron,你有空吗?

Dr. Cameron: What’s up?

什么事?

Dr. Foreman: When you break into a house, its always better to have a white chick with you.

破门而入的时候,有个白人女性陪着比较保险.

11、House: What would you prefer – a doctor who holds your hand while you die or who ignores you while you get better?I guess it would particularly suck to have a doctor who ignores you while you die.

哪种医生你比较喜欢-在你临死时会陪在你身边的医生或者是当你病情好转后不再搭理你的医生?我猜你最讨厌的是当你快死的时候不再搭理你的医生.

12、House: Another reason I don’t like meeting patients. If they don’t know what you look like, they can’t yell at you.

我不喜欢见病人的另一个原因就是,如果他们不知道你的样子,他们就没法冲你大吼大叫.

13、Dr. Wilson: You will lie, cheat and steal to get what you want, but you’re incapable of kissing a little ass?

你为了得到你要的结果可以坑蒙拐骗,无所不用,怎么就不能稍稍拍拍马屁呢?

House: Well, we all have our limitations.

恩,人总是有缺点的.

14、House: No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20’ between love and hate.

爱与恨并非只有一线之隔,爱与恨之间隔着一道十步一岗,五步一哨的中国长城.

15、House: Lift up your arms. You have a parasite.

抬起你的手臂,你体内有个寄生虫.

Jill: Like a tapeworm or something?

你是说象绦虫一类的东西?

House: Lie back and lift up your sweater.You can put your arms down.

撩起你的毛衣,躺下,把手放下来

Jill: Can you do anything about it?

你能除掉它吗?

House: Only for about a month or so. After that it becomes illegal to remove, except in a couple of states.

在大多数洲里,除掉超过一个月大的这种寄生虫是非法的.

Jill: Illegal?

非法的?

House: Don’t worry. Many women learn to embrace this parasite. They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, arrange playdates with other parasites…

别担心,很多女人都会喜欢她们的寄生虫,给它起名字,穿衣服,还让它和其他的寄生虫一起玩.

Jill: Playdates

House: (showing her sonogram) It has your eyes.

它的眼睛很象你(这位女士怀孕了)

16、Dr. House: The most successful marriages are based on lies. You’re off to a great start.

成功的婚姻都是谎言的基础上建立起来的,你已经开了个好头.

17、Dr. Wilson: I’m still amazed you’re in the same room as a patient

真令我惊讶,你居然还和患者呆在一间屋子里.

House: People don’t bother me until they get teeth.

没长牙的小家伙我倒不怕.

18、House: It turns out your best judgment is not good enough. Here’s an idea – next time, use mine

事实证明你最有把握的诊断还是不够好,不如这样吧,下次试试我的主意.

19、House: As long as you’re trying to be good, you can do whatever you want.

只要你尽力了,就表示你可以做任何你想做的事情

Dr. Wilson: And as long as you’re not trying, you can say whatever you want.

只要你不去尽力,你就可以说任何你想说的话.

House: So between us, we can do whatever we want. We can rule the world!

那么说我们两个人加起来就做任何事,说任何话了,我们可以一起统治世界了!

20、House: You told me you had not changed your diet or exercise. Were you lying?

你告诉我你没改变你的日常饮食规律,是不是说谎了?

Samantha: Lying?

说谎?

House: Does your husband have high blood pressure?

你丈夫是不是有高血压?

Samantha: My husband?

我丈夫?

House: Yeah, see, if you’re going to repeat everything I say, this conversation’s going to take twice as long.

恩,你看,如果你重复我说的每一句话,这次谈话就要花两倍的时间了.

21、House: So what’s her name and when do I get to meet her?

她的名字叫什么,我什么时候能见到她?(盘问Wilson的约会对象)

Dr. Wilson: There’s nobody! Give it up!

别瞎猜了,根本没这回事

House: Your lips say no, but your shoes say yes.

你嘴上说不,可你的鞋子泄露了真相(WILSON换了双漂亮的新鞋)

Dr. Wilson: They’re French. You can’t trust a word they say.

它们是法国货,法国人的话一句都不能信.

22、Dr. Foreman: Why are you riding on me?

你为什么对我这么刻薄?

House: It’s what I do. Has it gotten worse lately?

我一直这样子,最近我变得更厉害了吗?

Dr. Foreman: Yeah. Seems to me.

对我来说是的.

House: Really? Well, that rules out the race thing. You were just as black last week.

真的吗?那么肯定不是种族歧视的原因了,你还和上周一样的黑.

23、Dr. Cameron: I’ll check into it.

我去查查这个

Dr. Foreman: I’ll make the call.

我去打电话

Dr. Chase: I’ll keep the kid alive. For a while at least.

我去保持那孩子活着.至少能维持一会儿.

House: I’ll have lunch.

我去吃午饭……

24、Dr. Foreman: The kid was just taking his AP calculus exam when all of a sudden he got nauseous and disoriented.

这个孩子在微积分考试当中突然感到恶心眩晕.

House: That’s the way calculus presents.

当然这是微积分的作用啦

25、House: I assume "minimal at best" is your stiff upper lip British way of saying "no chance in hell"?

我认为你说的"有可能"就是"根本没指望了"的英国表达方式.

Dr. Chase: I’m Australian.

我是澳大利亚人

House: You put the Queen on your money. You’re British.

你们把女王的头像印在钱币上,你们就是英国人.

26、Julia: I thought you were supposed to be listening to our patient histories?

我认为你应该听我们讲解病史

House: No, I’m supposed to be teaching you. If I can do that without listening to you, more power to me.

不,我应该教导你们诊断病例,如果我不用听你们讲解就能诊断出来,那我就更加NB了.

27、Dr. Cameron: Yeah, I I trusted you.

没错,我相信你

House: You always trust me. That’s a big mistake.

你总是相信我,这是个大错误

28、House: I take risks – sometimes patients die. But not taking risks causes more patients to die. So I guess my biggest problem is I’ve been cursed with the ability to do the math.

我承担风险,有时病人会死,但如果我不冒风险,更多的病人会死,所以我最大的问题就是我已经学会了算术.

29、Dr. Cuddy: Answer me.

回答我

House: Nothing I could say is going to change how you feel, and nothing could come out of your reaction that is going to change what I plan to do. So I prefer to say nothing.

不管我说什么都不会改变你的想法,不管你说什么都不会改变我的做法,所以我宁可什么也不说.

30、Dr. Foreman: You know, House shouldn’t even be here!

你知道的,豪斯甚至不应该在这!

Dr. Chase: Because he said something inappropriate? If we sent him home every time he did that, he’d never be here. We wouldn’t even need his office.

因为他说了一些不合适的话?如果他每次说那些我们都把他送走,那他永远也不会出现在这了,我们甚至不需要这间办公室了.

31、Dr. Cameron: I was the first person (House) ran into. He just asked me.

我是他碰到的第一个人,所以他约了我.

Dr. Chase: Yeah, like a date.

对,就象是个约会

Dr. Cameron: Exactly. Except for the date part.

没错,除了约会那一部分

House: But I had three reasons.

我有三个理由

Dr. Cuddy: Good ones?

够合理吗?

House: Well, lets see in a minute – I’m just making them up now.

恩,等一会,我正在编呢.

BLAH BLAH BLAH…..(CUDDY没买帐)

House: Which brings me to my fourth reason.

我还有第四个理由.

Dr. Cuddy: I thought you said there were only three?

你说过只有三个理由

House: I thought you’d buy one of them.

我以为你会相信其中的一个

32、Dr. Wilson: Who?

House: Kevin. In Bookkeeping.

Kevin

Dr. Wilson: Okay, well first of all, his name is Carl.

OK,首先,他的名字是Carl

House: I call him Kevin. It’s his secret friendship club name.

我管它叫Kevin,这是他在私密关系俱乐部的名字.

33、Dr. Wilson: How do you know she needs a heart transplant?

你怎么知道她需要心脏移植?

House: I got my aura read today. It said someone close to me had a broken heart.

我看了占卜书,上面说今天有个人会心碎.

34、Dr. Wilson: You lied, didn’t you?

你说谎了,是不是?

House: I never lie.

我从不说谎

Dr. Wilson: Big mistake.

超级错

猜你喜欢  

更多精彩自媒体,请访问【我爱自媒体】 www.woaizimeiti.com

支付宝每天领0.1~100元红包哦【每天可领】 https://www.xnworld.com/12371.html

如果您想看最新精彩电影 & 购物更省钱,请加下方站长微信,进微信群【24小时更新】:
  • 我的微信
  • 微信扫一扫
  • weinxin
  • 最新电影
  • 微信扫一扫
  • weinxin
虚拟世界
  • 本文由 发表于 2021年11月9日
  • 转载请务必保留本文链接:https://www.xnworld.com/61123.html
美文

【美词佳句】 正能量的励志说说:不是井里没有水,而是挖的不够深 有哪些?

1、相信自己,坚信自己的目标,去承受常人承受不了的磨难与挫折,不断去努力去奋斗,成功最终就会是你的! 1、相信自己,坚信自己的目标,去承受常人承受不了的磨难与挫折,不断去努力去奋斗,成功最终就会是你的...
美文

【美词佳句】 朋友圈正能量的句子;无需找什么借口,一无所有,就是拼的理由 有哪些?

1、不要为已消尽之年华叹息,必须正视匆匆溜走的时光。2、那些刻在椅子背后的爱情,会不会像水泥上的花朵,开出没有风的,寂寞的森林。 1、不要为已消尽之年华叹息,必须正视匆匆溜走的时光。 2、那些刻在椅子...